Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Gift - Lovely Taureness

There is nothing to make a new year feel awesome as getting a gift.  Redcow did a wonderful job of herding the cats this year for Blog Azeroth's Father Winter event!

In the mail I found this lovely note;

***###***###***###***###***###***###***

Happy holidays! 
I hope this time of year has found you well! I am your FFW - my name is Jessica and my favorite WoW character is Kaliy on Dragonmaw. My blog is called "The Casual Everythinger" and I write about a bit of everything! (I definitely can understand your alt addiction! :P) I thought I'd make you a little picture celebrating one of your WoW toons who you seem to have invested a lot of time and thought into. I hope I did her justice! 

(Picture is in the body of the email and also attached - feel free to email me back if neither of those images works!)

Have a festive holiday season!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

***###***###***###***###***###***###***
She did.  Nightwill is a character I deeply love even if I always seem to never find the time for her.  In fact shes special enough I use her name as my handle/face on the internet!  So here is her work, I just adore it!



Its an amazing work of art I will treasure always.  Her blog is also really grand, check it out!

My own lyrical work will be going up when the recipient posts it to his blog :D

No comments:

Post a Comment